The Supreme Ceramic 2.0 Flat Iron is just as good as the original but with a new, sleeker design. The addition of cool tips makes styling not only easier, but safer. The new rounded barrels also help deliver superior curls and waves. Add on the Negative Ion Technology combined with the floating ceramic plates and temperature control, the Supreme Ceramic 2.0 will help ensure hair stays tranquil and harmonious. Perfect for most hair types, the Supreme Ceramic makes a crowning addition to any collection.
SMOOTH GLIDE TECHNOLOGY: The floating plates allows for some movement to the plates as they make contact with the hair so that they do not pull or tug at the hair, allowing for a much smoother glide when using the tool. The rounded barrels also make adding curls and waves easy!
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair; and with an adjustable temperature up to 450F it can accommodate any hair type or texture.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL: With an ultra-lightweight body, dual voltage for worldwide use and an extra-long 360 swivel cord the Supreme Ceramic makes the perfect travel companion.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the tool and turn it on using the on-off button and allow for it to heat up.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.