The Smooth Glider Thermal Infrared Brush uses Infrared heat which dries the hair from the inside out allowing you to use less heat, and by minimizing the exposure to heat, you lessen the styling stress on hair and cuticles. That along with the unique combination of a tourmaline ceramic barrel, cool tip, anti-scald massaging bristles, and Negative Ion Technology make styling faster, easier and safer. Elevate your styling routine to new levels with the Smooth Glider.
SAFER ON HAIR: Utilizes non-damaging infrared light to gently, yet deeply, penetrate your hair all the way down to the cuticle, drawing out the oils inside the hair shaft to the surface helping to maximize shine, decrease drying time, lock in. moisture and reduce frizz.
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL: With a lightweight body, 360 swivel cord and dual voltage for worldwide use this tool is not only perfect for home use, but great for travel also.
SAFER STYLING: Designed with a cool tip for easier and safer styling. Tool also comes with a heat resistant glove to protect hands when styling.
EXTRA-LONG TANGLE FREE BRISTLES: They gently glide through hair helping to remove any tangles.
CERAMIC BARREL: Ideal heat conductor that also makes added curls and waves as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
2. Plug in the tool and turn it on by holding the on-off button for 5 seconds.
3. Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and starting at the roots, slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair to the ends. Repeat as necessary.
4. Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
5. When you are done turn off the tool using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.