Effortlessly create those natural iconic beachy waves in record time with the Beach Styler. The triple tourmaline barrels are a great source of far infrared heat and ideal heat conductors. They maintain consistent temperature while creating more negative ions to help smooth your hair, lock in moisture and seal the cuticles. Take all the stress out of styling your tresses with the Beach Styler.
ICONIC BEACH WAVES ON DEAMND: Quickly and effortlessly create natural looking iconic beach and glam waves. Ideal for any hair type or texture.
SAFER STYLING: Designed with a cool tip for easier and safer styling. Tool also comes with a heat resistant glove to protect hands when styling. There is also a built-in stand to rest it on so it doesn’t damage countertops.
NATURAL FRIZZ FIGHTER: The tourmaline barrels emit negative ions that counteract the positive ions present in dry or damaged hair. This results in smooth, shiny hair. The tourmaline even helps seal moisture into your hair and counteracts frizz.
STYLING MADE EASY: Featuring a lightweight body, comfort grip handle and a 360-swivel cord, this tool was designed to make styling easy for everyone.
WAVES THAT LAST: Create waves that last long into the night.
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative Ion Technology closes the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the auto waver and turn it on by pressing the power button.
- Starting from the bottom and working your way towards the top, separate a strand of hair to begin working with.
- Starting at the top of the strand, place the hair into the tool and clamp it down on the hair. Hold it for about 5-7 seconds then gently release the hair and hold the hair in your hand for a moment to cool. This will help set the wave so it lasts longer. Continue Down the strand of hair until you reach the end.
- Repeat until you have done all of your hair.