The Gama Infrared Flat Iron radiates safer far infrared light while styling to help protect your delicate locks. The lightweight body, 360 swivel cord, cool tips and rounded edges make straightening, curling and adding waves effortless, while the floating titanium plates provide a smoother glide, with less pulling of hair. Perfect for any type of hair, even Keratin treated, this styling prodigy will leave you with a perfect finish every time.
SMOOTH GLIDE TECHNOLOGY: The floating plates allows for some movement to the plates as they make contact with the hair so that they do not pull or tug at the hair, allowing for a much smoother glide when using the tool. The rounded barrels also make adding curls and waves easy!
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair; and with an adjustable temperature up to 450F it can accommodate any hair type or texture.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL: With an ultra-lightweight body, dual voltage for worldwide use and an extra-long 360 swivel cord the Supreme Ceramic makes the perfect travel companion.
SAFER FOR HAIR: Utilizes non-damaging Far Infrared light to gently, yet deeply, penetrate your hair all the way down to the cuticle, drawing out the oils inside the hair shaft to the surface helping to maximize shine, decrease drying time, lock in moisture and reduce frizz.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the tool, turn it on using the on-off button and allow for it to heat up.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary. For waves or curls, give the tool a slight twist as you pass it down the length of the hair.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.