Style and set in one step with our NEW InfraAir Infrared Styler. This lightweight dual styler makes straightening and curling swift and stress-free. Cleverly crafted with safer far infrared light; rounded barrels, cool tips and a 360-swivel cord for easier styling; air vents to instantly set your style; and Negative Ion Technology to deliver a smooth, salon finish every time. Your hair will thank you!
SAFER ON HAIR: Utilizes non-damaging infrared light to gently, yet deeply, penetrate your hair all the way down to the cuticle, drawing out the oils inside the hair shaft to the surface helping to maximize shine, decrease drying time, lock in. moisture and reduce frizz.
SMOOTH GLIDE TECHNOLOGY: The floating plates allows for some movement to the plates as they make contact with the hair so that they do not pull or tug at the hair, allowing for a much smoother glide when using the tool. The rounded barrels also make adding curls and waves easy!
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair; and with an adjustable temperature up to 450F it can accommodate any hair type or texture.
BUILT-IN TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The InfraAir Infrared features multiple temperature settings for precise heating to accommodate all hair types.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the tool and turn it by pressing and holding the top button until you see a blue light turn on. Press it again to adjust the temperature.
- Press the bottom button to activate the cooling air feature.
- To straighten, separate hair into a small section (1in / 2.5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- For waves or curls, wrap small sections of your hair around the barrel of the tool and hold for 5-7 seconds, then release.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the top button and unplug it from the socket. Should you forget the tool is built with an auto shut off feature.