Karma Beauty's InstaCurl Automatic Curler will allow you to create any size curl like a pro. Featuring dual direction automatic rotation, a digital LCD display for adjustable heat control up to 410ºF, and 2 interchangeable tourmaline barrels (3/4" & 1") that will reduce heat damage and seal moisture into the hair. Create frizz-free styles with shiny, bouncy curls that last all day. Karma's InstaCurl is a must have for any hair fanatic!
CREATE ANY SIZE CURLS: Equipped with dual interchangeable tourmaline barrels (3/4" and 1"), and auto rotation making it perfect to create any size curl on any hair type.
PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Equipped with digital temperature control and an LCD to accommodate all hair types.
PERFECT FOR TRAVEL: Makes an ideal travel companion with a lightweight body, 360 swivel cord and dual voltage for worldwide use. The tool also breaks down so it takes up very little space.
SAFER STYLING: Designed with a cool tip for easier and safer styling. Tool also comes with a heat resistant glove to protect hands when styling.
NATURAL FRIZZ FIGHTER: The tourmaline barrels emit negative ions that counteract the positive ions present in dry or damaged hair. This results in smooth, shiny hair. The tourmaline even helps seal moisture into your hair and counteracts frizz.
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative Ion Technology closes the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Select barrel and attach it to the base by lining up the holes and pushing down.
- Plug in the curler and turn it on by holding the power button for 3 seconds. Then press the “HOME” button to bring the barrel to its starting position.
- Adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature by using the + and – buttons.
- Starting from the back and working your way towards the front, separate a strand of hair that is no wider than 1in. (Strands that are too wide will layer up and won’t be affected by the heat of the wand, causing limp, saggy curls.)
- Place the end of the hair into the clip and apply a little tension to the hair then press either the right or left arrow button to rotate the barrel in the desired curl direction.
- Hold the hair on the curler for about 5-7 seconds then gently release the hair and hold the curl in your hand for a moment to cool. This will help set the curl so it lasts longer.
- Repeat until you have curled all of your hair.
- When you are done turn off the device and unplug it.