Karma Beauty's InstaCurl will allow you to create any size curl like a pro. Featuring dual direction automatic rotation, a digital LCD display for adjustable heat control up to 410ºF, and 2 interchangeable tourmaline barrels (3/4" & 1") that will reduce heat damage and seal moisture into the hair, creating frizz-free styles with shiny curls that last all day. Karma's InstaCurl is a must have for any hair fanatic!
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Select barrel and attach it to the base by lining up the holes and pushing down.
- Plug in the curler and turn it on by holding the power button for 3 seconds. Then press the “HOME” button to bring the barrel to its starting position.
- Adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature by using the + and – buttons.
- Starting from the back and working your way towards the front, separate a strand of hair that is no wider than 1in. (Strands that are too wide will layer up and won’t be affected by the heat of the wand, causing limp, saggy curls.)
- Place the end of the hair into the clip and apply a little tension to the hair then press either the right or left arrow button to rotate the barrel in the desired curl direction.
- Hold the hair on the curler for about 5-7 seconds then gently release the hair and hold the curl in your hand for a moment to cool. This will help set the curl so it lasts longer.
- Repeat until you have curled all of your hair.
- When you are done turn off the device and unplug it.