The Ionic Balancing Brush merges the ease of a heated brush with the straightening power of a flat iron. This lightweight thermal brush offers a trifecta of benefits; it detangles, straightens and helps to add shine with every pass through the hair. Achieve your perfect style in half the time while the ceramic massaging bristles work their magic! Created for most hair types, this balancing brush will leave you with soft, smooth and manageable hair with plenty of shine every time.
AS FEATURED ONS HOP HQ
We recommend that you start at the lowest temperature setting and adjust accordingly for the texture of your hair.
- Ensure your hair is clean and dry prior to use. Do not use this brush on wet or damp hair.
- Plug in the Ionic Balancing Brush and hold the on-off switch for 3 seconds to turn on. Then set to desired temperature using the + and – buttons. Please allow time for the brush to reach desired temperature. Note: To switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit press the + and – buttons at the same time.
- Separate hair into small sections and slowly run the brush over the sections using your freehand to lightly pull on the hair, keeping it taut, as you run the brush over it.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done hold the on-off switch for 3 seconds to turn it off.