Styling on the go has never been this easy! With the Style & Go Cordless Flat Iron you can achieve your desired look anywhere, no electricity needed! Masterfully crafted with floating plate technology to prevent hair pulling, mini bristles to help detangle & smooth, and various heat settings to tame any hair type. The Style & Go will be your best travel mate.
SMOOTH GLIDE TECHNOLOGY: The floating plates allows for some movement to the plates as they make contact with the hair so that they do not pull or tug at the hair, allowing for a much smoother glide when using the tool. The rounded barrels also make adding curls and waves easy!
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair; and with an adjustable temperature it can accommodate any hair type or texture.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL: With an ultra-lightweight body and 45 minutes of use per charge, the Style & Go is your perfect travel companion.
BUILT-IN TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The Style & Go has multiple heat settings to accommodate all hair types.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Remove the top from the flat iron and slide the ON/OFF switch into the ON position. Then hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the tool.
- Set to your desired temperature by quickly pressing the power button.
- To straighten, separate hair into a small section (1in / 2.5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slowly slide the tool down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- For waves or curls, wrap small sections of your hair around the barrel of the tool and hold for 5-3 seconds, then release.
- Once you are done styling, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
- Allow the tool to cool before storing away or recharging.
Note: When the tool is fully charged the battery light will be green, a yellow light indicates that half of the battery life is left; and a red light indicates that the battery is low.