Our most innovative flat iron to date, the Titanium Zen helps to deliver smoother and shinier hair with each pass. This professional, salon-grade flat iron is designed for most hair types and is approved for use with Brazilian Keratin Treatments. It’s a perfect harmony of technology and styling power. Featuring a full LCD display, advanced metal ceramic heater, floating titanium plates, digital temperature control and rounded cool tips for easier use. Achieve hair nirvana in no time!
SMOOTH GLIDE TECHNOLOGY: The floating plates allows for some movement to the plates as they make contact with the hair so that they do not pull or tug at the hair, allowing for a much smoother glide when using the tool. The rounded barrels also make adding curls and waves easy!
NO FRIZZ, ALL SHINE: Negative ions close the cuticle layer to create a smooth, silky hair surface and seal in the hair's natural moisture. This provides ultimate shine, color and moisture protection for hair. Negative ions also eliminate static electricity on the hair surface so hair is left silky and frizz-free!
KERATIN SAFE: The titanium plates retain heat better than ceramic and proved a more even heat distribution with no hot spots. This makes them perfect for Keratin treatments and Keratin treated hair.
3-IN-1 STYLING: Easily straighten, add curls or some iconic beachy waves. Effortlessly create dramatic results on even the most difficult to manage hair; and with an adjustable temperature up to 450F it can accommodate any hair type or texture.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The Titanium Zen utilizes digital temperature control and has an LCD for precise heating to accommodate all hair types.
GREAT FOR TRAVEL: With a lightweight body, 360 swivel cord and dual voltage for worldwide use this tool is not only perfect for home use, but great for travel also.
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the ON / OFF button. Please note that this model features an automatic shut off that can be set in 15 minute increments up to 90 minutes.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature using the (+) and (-) buttons. You can toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius by pressing the (+) and (-) at the same time.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.